Thankful Thursday is a great way to pause each week and give thanks. Especially today, Thanksgiving Day, our Grand Opening day. Boogs & Boop has a lot to be thankful for.
When you focus on gratitude, positive things flow in more readily, making you even more grateful. – Lissa Rankin
1. Our pets. These little, and big fur friends (many considered our best friends) give us support in some of our lowest times. Did you know? Pet owners are less likely to suffer from depression, have lower blood pressure, higher levels of dopamine and serotonin levels (fell good hormones), and even lower cholesterol levels. As thanks, Boogs & Boop dedicates our Signature Collection to the dogs in our lives. Designed exclusively for our shop, we hope this walking set brings as much love into your lives as our dogs have brought into ours.
2. Our partners. We are thankful for the opportunity to partner with A Bunch of Creators on making the vision of Boogs & Boop a reality. The expertise of their senior product and development team made it possible to build out the product plan for a smooth and effective website launch.
3. Our community. We are grateful for the community of pet influencers and small businesses that supported @luckoftheisles when Boogs & Boop was still a figment of our imagination. From raising important issues like pet adoption, animal rescue, and medical care for dogs in need—we have created lifelong connections with some of these pets and their owners. They have become our besties and we cannot contain our excitement about seeing them wear our accessories.
4. Our friends. Encourage us. Inspire us. Laugh with us. Cheer us up on stressful days. They continue to believe in us.
5. Our family. They are our constant. They give us purpose, driving us to be our best. They have been our strongest advocates, there to always see the best in us and what we are truly capable of—launch day is here!
Great things happen to those who don't stop believing, trying, learning, and being grateful.” – Roy T. Bennett
Dear fur friends and hoomans, have a Happy Thanksgiving as we celebrate with gratitude.